Sunday, October 29, 2006

Fairy tale

Sure, the rebuilt of this site is due to a server crash.


Quote from http://www.phpbb-mods.net/viewtopic.php?t=2
"As you may have seen, the site has been down for some days... this is due to a server crash. To cut a long story short, I have created this basic forum setup purely for the phpBB Support members that were registered here. If you were an active member here before the server crash, please feel free to re-register, and I will activate your account.

Again, this site is just a tempory forum untill I get the new forum designed and restored."



Personally i think it is always better to be honest to your visitors and clients and tell them what really happened.

1 Comments:

At 7:40 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. He left me hanging, with a jacked-up board (he's not the "PHPBB God" he claims to be), and unfinished mod installs that I paid for.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home